Thursday, January 06, 2005

Top of the Morning to Ya

Last night at Kirklands was very, very slow and boring. The one event that perked things up was that three women visiting from Ireland came and bought quite a few items. It was so much fun to hear them talk. I love to listen to different accents. It was also fun to watch them count out their American money, wondering which coin was a penny or a dime. Once they had finished paying for something they would walk away and in a few minutes return with something else they wanted. They were so adorable!

I think Robin comes home either today or tomorrow. I'm really excited--I miss my roommates alot. I've had fun living in the house by myself, but after a week and half of that I'm really longing for someone to talk with. So maybe when I get off from work tonight there will be a special Robin surprise waiting for me!

No comments: