Monday, December 12, 2005

I Got a Couch!

Well, my days of sitting on the floor are coming to an end. Today I found my very own couch! It is a cream color and the fabric is like suede. It comes with pillows but I'm going to change them--not my cup of tea. The best part is it folds out into a bed. That was my major stipulation. I had seen the couch in the store but it didn't have an "i'm also a bed" tag. Luckily the lady helping me checked and low and behold it was a bed! This way I will be able to have people over and they can comfortably sleep. The sofa is out of stock right now but it will be delivered once I get back from Christmas holidays. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Adriane Jewett said...

Yes, it is Scott Taylor and things are good. We'll definitely have to have a girls' night/erin's back party...and then you can get all the good details! Sounds like the museum is great! I was in Kirklands last night...be glad you got out before Christmas!