Sunday, January 07, 2007

Travis Receives Major Brownie Points!

So far I have known that Travis is more fantastic than most guys I know...but today he blew all other guys out of the water! After church we ate lunch at his apartment and then spent the rest of the day watching--Pride and Prejudice! I'm not talking about that horrible new movie that was made with Kiera what's her face. We watched the best one out there--the A&E 5 hour version with Colin Firth.

He stayed awake during the entire thing. We didn't take any breaks and he never asked to have it turned off. I think he did get a little jealous when I drooled a bit over Mr. Darcy :). There are not many guys that would sit through that whole movie. I have found a truly fantastic guy! But of course I knew that long before today!


I love him so much!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!!! Yes, Travis sounds pretty perfect. Any guy who will willingly sit by his girl's side while Colin Firth is on-screen is something special. :-)

Mary said...

"Marry him...marry him NOW." (quote from Bed of Roses)