Saturday, January 05, 2008

It Is Finished

Travis called me at work around noon to tell me that he and 3 others had moved my stuff to the new apartment. It is going to be weird to see my apartment empty. And tomorrow I get to start another "fun" project--cleaning the old place.

As of today we are down to 5 weeks to the wedding. Part of me freaks out a little when I think of that because there is still a lot to do and the other part is ok with it being 6 weeks away. I think both of us are ready to have it done.

January is a very busy month for us and will go by extremely fast. Here's what all we have going on:

1. This weekend: moving
2. Next weekend: Travis' friend's wedding & our shower in Lufkin
3. The next weekend: Shower at our church in College Station
4. The next weekend: Me--Bachelorette Party; Travis--travel to Abilene to take the MCAT

And in between those events I will work on finalizing wedding stuff.

No comments: