Thursday, December 09, 2004

Commence Relaxation

Well, this morning at 8:00 I finished my very last final of my college career (no finals in student teaching). I feel burden free right now. I'm at work and don't know what to do with myself--I usually study or read for class. Ahhh...

Today after my final I went to Kirkland's to fill out all my paper work. I am offically an employee. I received my code to clock in and out which is really cool--I've never worked at a job with computer registers before. I go in tomorrow morning for 2 hours just to learn the ropes and get acquianted with what the job entails. So far I am scheduled for around 32 hours next week. I'm really excited!

Friday night I will be marshalling at graduation. Then afterwards I'm sure I will venture over to Tortuga to join in on the crazy 24 hour Smat Tourney/Vigil. Oy! I'm signed up to play at 11:00 Saturday morning with Robin, Lauren, and Rachael--I just hope we can last for a whole hour. What a waste of time.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Kirklands? No way!! I worked at the one in Arlington for about 8 months my junior year in high school. It was pretty fun. You start to notice how many people's home decorations come from that store. So I'll be seeing you Saturday morning at Tortuga for Smat. I'm taking Rachael's place. Hope that is acceptable. It will be good to see some of my long-lost friends. I miss you guys!

TKP said...

Hey EC, I need the low-down on rides to Mark and Katrina's wedding. Come comment on my blog, or call me: 738-3458. I need to get up there Sat. morning and come back ASAP. Thanks.

Teresa

Unknown said...

Well,
Hey there, just saying I want to see you before I leave.I will be back for few days at the beginning of next semester, but I was wondering if ppl would be interested in dinner tomorrow night.. I know you have graduation stuff but if you want to do it earlier that would be cool.. oh and make sure you keep stephen in line!