Tuesday, December 07, 2004

One Down...Two To Go

I just finished my hardest final of the week. It was an all essay test in Renaissance and Reformation--bleck! I really have no idea how well I did--as soon as the test was over I blocked it all from my mind.

At 4:30 today I have an interview at Kirkland's in the mall. I am in need of a second job over Christmas break and possibly during the spring semester. Hannah just recently got a job at Kirkland's and informed me that they are still hiring. So I turned in a resume yesterday and the manager asked me to come back today--a very good sign. So we will see what happens.


1 comment:

Julie said...

hey! the roommate brooke used to work at kirkland's! if you work there, i'm sure you'll leave every day smelling wonderful. good luck, and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. hooray for commenting! :-)