Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Dreams Begin...

I remember back when I lived in RELM, my roommate Lauren began having dreams about her wedding a month or so before the big day. And not the best of dreams--dreams in which something went wrong. Well, Sunday night I had my first wedding dreams. I had two dreams that were very similar in that they both had to do with not being ready for the wedding. In one it was the day before the wedding and I was trying to get everything planned that day. In the other it was the day of the wedding and I was frantically calling to get flowers. I hadn't decided how the ceremony would go either. It was a huge mess!

My hope is that these dreams don't continue...they make me a little nervous.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hopefully these unsettling dreams are your subconscious' way of working out these things harmlessly BEFORE the wedding. Good luck with planning! :)

Unknown said...

I'm in a wedding Labor Day weekend,and I had a dream that I thought the wedding was at 5 p.m. instead of 2 p.m., and so I was frantically trying to get ready. And my hairdresser wasn't hurrying enough. So apparently dreams aren't limited to just the bride, they can happen to the maid of honor too!