Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Abilene Girls

This weekend the Abilene girls (minus Anne) came down to College Station to hang out. We haven't all been together since Christmas so a get together was long over due. I got my boss to switch days with me so that I could hang out all day Saturday. Our time was mainly spent sitting around talking and catching up. Although we did enjoy some yummy food at Bennigins, Abuelos, and La Bodega (a local place I enjoy).

We also spent quality time playing the game Imagine If, watching Connie and Carla, and visiting some enjoyable stores. And at one of these said stores we found a little novelty that made the weekend unforgetable. At World Market Christy and I found this very odd cat figurine that was horrifying, amusing, and lovable all at the same time. We took some great pictues with Scary Cat. And I have decided to go back and buy him today after work and use him as my wedding mascot. I want to take him to showers (even if he is in concealment most of the time) and have someone take random pictures of him at the reception. Everytime I look at the picture of this cat I bust out laughing!

And here he is:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the cat, it made me laugh too! Oh and by the way, I'm tagging you...see my blog.