Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Chug-a-Lug

As of last night I am no longer an alcohol virgin. I met Christy, Heather, and Trish at Chili's where the dastardly deed could commence. Before the other girls arrived I was sitting in the waiting area by myself when these guys invited me to sit with them. I was flattered while at the same time grabbing for my pepper spray (just kidding). Since I have no experience with alcohol I was up for any suggestions the girls could give. In the end I went with a strawberry margarita. I even got carded--it was so fun!!! The drink was good--i finished all of it (mainly because Christy said I had to). I don't think I'm much of a fan of alcohol--give me a coke anyday and I'm content. But I had to experience it once.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I've never had an alcoholic drink, and never will, but should I decide to partake, I am calling you to be my drinking buddy! :-) Wow...all you old folks...I'm still a teenager! Happy post-birthday!

TKP said...

Crawford,
I see you've joined the real world. Welcome, welcome. How's it going? You must come by and say hi. My choice of wine: Beringer White Zinfandel. Drink: Cosmopolitan. Summer going well? All is swell in New England.

Teresa