Monday, July 30, 2007

The Dress

I know some of you will think this is crazy but I already have my wedding dress!

Once I got engaged I began looking online at all the dresses. I looked all over and saw one at David's Bridal that I really loved over all the other I had seen. My family came into town on Thursday for a little vacation time. So on Saturday we dropped my dad and sisters off at the Woodland's Mall while my mom and I went to David's bridal.

I didn't know how things worked there and that it is better to set up an appointment to try on a dress. But we were fine with waiting because we knew we hadn't followed the correct procedure. I tried the dress on and loved it! I went ahead and had the alterations done and go back to try it on at the end of October!

It's nice to have that major choice taken care of...now to tackle the other 350!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

congrats on finding your dress! i haven't even started seriously looking yet. there is so much to do, it's kind of overwhelming!! which dress did you find at david's bridal? i have been looking online and tagged a few favorites, but i haven't been to try any on yet. i am so excited for you!!