Wednesday, December 06, 2006

P. U.

Rats! Once again I have fallen into the blog slump. If I get off of my blog rhythm it's very hard for me to get back on. But today something happened at work that was pretty fun. After giving a tour to a school group Judy and I were sitting at our desks when Virgie came in from up front telling us to look out the window quick. We looked and we saw it--a skunk scampering around outside the entrance of the museum. We called the maintenance people to get rid of it--pretty sure it had rabies. So Effie followed it from a safe distance to see where it went while Judy and I stayed way far away.

The prisoners who help out at the park came to get it out of the colvert where it was hiding. The plan was to throw a rock to scare it out and one of the guys would grab it by the tail (apparently skunks need to push off their back legs in order to spray). When the skunk came out the guy who was suppose to grab it went running in the other direction! So at this moment they are out in the park trying to find the skunk!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is pretty freakin' hilarious!