Friday, May 18, 2007

LIght at the End of the Tunnel

My crazy 6 day week is coming closer to an end. When you give anywhere from 3-5 hour long tours a day it makes for a rather tiring work day. Any time I've had to sit has been well appreciated. This week I have had lots of evening things to attend or get done so I haven't had many nights of relaxation.

I have been going quite a few days without a day to sleep in (which I love and adore) which may explain what happened this morning. I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing, Travis calling to say good morning. So I woke up at 7:50--10 minutes before the time I'm suppose to leave to get to work. For the first 30 seconds I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I got ready in about 30 minutes and headed to work. Thankfully we didn't have kids coming until 10:00.

We have one more group of kids coming at 3:30 and then the worst week of the year will be over! I plan to unwind tonight by going out to eat with some girls from church and then watching a movie. I'm super ready for my day off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! It sounds like you've been really busy! I heard you're coming to town semi-soon...