Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time Off

Well, I survived last week. By the end of everyday I was completely wiped out--so many kids, so many tours. I'm back on my normal schedule and on the last week of school tours, which begins the thought process on vacation time.

Adding up my vacation and holidays I have 19 days to use as I like. This doesn't include the 6 vacation days that I will hold over to next year. These 19 days will need to be used during June and July as my August is very busy booking school tours. At this moment I have no definate plans for the days. I plan to go home to Abilene during the summer. I also would like to take a vacation somewhere with Travis. Because of summer tours that are already booked, a lot of my time off will be random days throughout the week. I do have my own little projects I would like to get done this summer--one of which is organizing my apartment.

So hopefully I will come up with some ideas to keep my busy during my days off.

No comments: