Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Strike of the Ninjets

I love my roommates. We have so many nights of random fun that begins with a simple idea or suggestion and automatically is put into play.

Before I describe what occured on Sunday night I must set it up with what happened Friday afternoon. Friday we had Relm lunch, a typical, normal event. Another typical, normal event is the boys stealing something from our house during this meal. Unfortunately we had no idea what they stole but we chased after their car any way to give them the facade that we knew what they had done. So we continued the weekend unsure of what they took.

It wasn't till the Sep-Tep date that Brooke realized what was stolen. Duct taped to the wall of Tortuga were forks and spoons--the precious silverware of the Relm. Oy, what those boys will think of.

So Sunday night we were sitting around and one of us casually mentioned that we should raid the house and steal the silverware back. The difference between us and other people is that other people would just suggested this as a fun discussion topic...we actually make it happen.

So we began the rapid transformation into...The Ninjets! We ran around find all the black items of clothing that we had. Granted we aren't use to dressing as ninjas so we had to scrounge around to find our headware. Robin ended up tying a long sleeved shirt around her face (I was amazed at how she got that to work). I had a black strapless sports bra that I placed around my nose and mouth and a pair of workout shorts that I placed on my head. Brooke used her sports bra and a pair of pants. Then came the final touch that distinguished us from the Ninjas and proved our awesome power as Ninjets...

The Black Eyeliner. We had some scary, thick black eyeliner going on. In the middle of our foreheads we drew on a symbol that was our trademark. Robin had a black circle, I had a long black line, and Brooke had a black star.

We were ready for battle. (First of all we were scared to death driving to the house--we thought someone would see us in the car and think we were going to rob a bank). We did a drive by of the house to "case the joint" as we were driving down the street Phil drove past to take Jenna to her dorm. We knew we had precious little time.

The plan was that I would go in the front with my water gun (actually the boys water gun that we stole earlier in the month) , steal something to get the boys to chase me out of the house while the other two Ninjets snuck in the back of the house to get the silverware. When I knocked on the door and came in the house no one was there. So I went to the back of the house to inform the other two. Unfortunately they didn't expect to see me and they screamed in terror. We began to rescue the precious silverware. In the midst of the rescue a door began to open and from the shadows of the room stepped the sleepy but sly enemy, Stev9. I shot him with all my power as I screamed for the others to run. Without the cover of his black garb Stev9's ninja reflexes and strength ensued and he soon overpowered my feeble ninjet strategies. He leaped out of the house toward my commrades. I gathered my strenght and set out after the screams that I heard in the billowing nightfall. I clasped on to his leg and pajama pant leg in an attempt to give the girls a chance to run. Out of the night air another form emerged--the dreaded Rot9. He was a foe that was not easily defeated. Stev9 retreated from my grasp and begain his persuit along the cement drive way in bare feet. I soon witnessed the stumble of the brave ninja as he sliced a chunck of skin from his big toe--yet he pressed on in red hot persuit.

Luckily the Ninjets made it to their mode of transportation and left the two defeat yet angry boys/ninjas to wallow in their misery.

The victory of the first Ninjet raid has kept us on our guard. We await the retaliation of the Tortuga Sect of the Ninja Faction with great confidence and fury. All Your Base Are Belong To US.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow

Julie said...

hooray! but go easy on the boys...they underestimate your strength and therefore do not know they should be quivering with fear. you might hurt them.

well, okay. BEAT THEM DOWN!