Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fragrance Phenomenon

Over a year ago I switched my perfume. I use to wear Vanilla Fields and Emily Vaughn always called it "the Erin smell". But I found my new favorite scent: Victoria Secret's Heavenly. I am amazed at how many people have commented on the new smell. One of the girls at church knows the smell right away and points out that I am wearing it. I've had a couple guys mention the aroma...I was happy to know I didn't stink but the comments didn't spark anything. A few weeks ago I bought some earrings at the Icing. While checking out, the girl helping me asked her co-worker if she was wearing Heavenly. I quickly spoke up, "nope, that's me". Then tonight I was getting a coke at the local convenient store when the lady behind me asked what perfume I wore. I feel like I should become the spokeswoman for Victoria Secret's perfume line--sheesh, I'm already giving them pro bono propaganda.



(Tonight I went and bought the chair that matches my couch! It will be delivered on Friday!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Erin, I remember your smell from college! So, this VS Heavenly must really live up to its name, huh? Maybe I should try it...