Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Aidan Michael Smith!

Last night, while brushing my teeth, I received a call from Bret Sosobee which I thought was weird because he doesn't usually call me. He told me he was apart of the "phone tree". Right away I knew why he was calling--Phil and Jenna's baby was here! I started jumping around and screaming in the phone (sorry about that, Bret).

Welcome to the first baby of Sigma Pi Phi: Aidan Michael Smith! This little boy is going to have so many "aunts" and "uncles" as he grows up. I can't wait to meet this precious bundle of joy! Congratulations to mom and dad as well!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I could hear the yelps of joy from across the room! :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Glad you're coming back this weekend to see the guy! Phil and Jenna are still in hiding, but we hope that parenting and nesting and whatever else will be well behind them in a day or so. I wanna see my roomate's baby!

PS - i just used a foghorn over the phone, it saved my vocal chords.