Tuesday, June 06, 2006

They Grow Up So Fast...

My sister, Jennifer, got her first job! She is working at the McDonald's on Buffalo Gap road. When I talked to her on the phone she was so excited and I'm excited for her too. Her first day is Thursday and she will be working in the playground area, cleaning trash and cleaning the playground equipment at closing. Apparently the only way to clean the slide is by sliding down--sounds like a pretty fun job to me. So if any of you Abilenians get a McDonald's craving, Jennifer could hook you up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I heard you were coming to The Abilene from your dad...sad, I tell you, sad that I have to find out from your dad that you're coming in for the weekend. And I heard not too long from now you're coming for a whole week???