Monday, June 05, 2006

Hidden World

I decided last week that I needed a new dress for Miss Kelly's upcoming wedding. It's pretty bad when you are wearing the same dress in everyone's wedding pictures. So last week I started the search which failed miserably. I personally hate shopping (I'm not a typical girl). So I ventured out to the Woodlands which is only a little over an hour from College Station. I immediately fell in love with this place. The major draw for me was the trees. Large, green trees are everywhere. You can't even see the building because of all the trees. You see a sign telling you what store is located deep within the forest and poof! You find a secret shopping haven! I think I will have to make many trips to this hidden paradise.

Off the subject: While in the Woodlands I ventured to try the new KFC mashed potato bowl for lunch. It is absolutely delicious...and healthy--you've got your vegtables (potato and corn), meat (chicken strips) and dairy (three cheese blend). At least that's what I'm telling myself :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't the Woodlands insane? That's where Ryan is from, and I went home with him once when we were dating. I never knew where in the world we were, because all I could see were trees! Crazy, but beautiful.

Unknown said...

Ok, The Woodlands may be pretty, but the name still drives me crazy! It's like The Colony. Who felt the need to put the The in front of the name??? Anyway, I should probably go visit this place before I keep bashing it.