Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It Pays to go to Department Chapel

I always dread (as most people do) going to departmental chapel. The history crew isn't always the most enthralling gang at ACU. But today there was a special treat awaiting us. As I came in I noticed a few special guests sitting in the back. I wasn't sure who they were or why they would waste their time at history chapel. Then there was buzz about a special guest speaker. Who should it but RM!!!! That's right that studmuffin Royce Money. (Julie and Phyllis I'm sure you are envying me right now). Apparently RM received his doctorate in church history. So Dr. Hoover asked him to speak to us about how history affects his job as the president of a university. This probably was and will be the only good history chapel.

3 comments:

Julie said...

*gasping for breath* royce money?! that is one supa dupa stud. i cannot explain his attractiveness, but it's definitely working on me! :-) and...i am mush.

Unknown said...

As I type I am embraced by sparkly letters announcing "Dr. Mone(y) is a Super Stud!" and that he is. What a man! What a man! What a Mighty Good Man! Yess hee IIISSS!!

catcalls.. whistles.. bowing, worshiping.. you name it.

crap.. heresy again! Merely a minor pitfall. Sorry God.. but you worked you magic again! What an amazing creation! Bless you Lord! For blessing us with such a STUD!!

Anonymous said...

he em. I would prefer my name not be used in vain.

Roommate(RM) phil