Monday, September 27, 2004

What a "Drag"

This past Saturday I was all alone at the Relm (the roommates were both out of town). I did quite a bit of homework so as a reward I rented a movie. There was a specific movie I had been wanting to see for quite some time--only because I knew David Duchovny was in it (*soft growl in the back of throat*). The movie is called Connie and Carla (it also has the lady from My Big Fat Greek Wedding). The story line is that these two women witness a murder and in order for them to hide they pretend to be men dressed as women. That's right--this movie is all about drag queens! It is quite an entertaining movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The movie has singing, dancing, special appearance by Debbie Reynolds, and men who look better in a dress than I do.

P.S. In the outtakes David Duchovny takes off his pants. (purr...I mean, no that's wrong)

4 comments:

Julie said...

erin, tsk tsk...do we need to have a community reading of "every young woman's battle"? :-) if you haven't taken that from phyllit yet, DO IT. it's a good book, and she's had it WAY too long. :-) go beat her up and learn to channel lustful thoughts about david duchovny into useful projects, like building a playground. or something. ;-)

Unknown said...

I finished it yesterday finally. it was FANTASTIC
you should definitly read it. Ill give it to you sunday.. ehem.. i want stephen to read it this weekend.

Unknown said...

Get a peet!

Julie said...

i thought you were someone who asked me to borrow the book. hmmmmm. well, an IW nite will have to do! :-)