Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Man of my Dreams

After a head-spliting night class (it's all about Paradoxes and stuff I have no business learning) and an invigorating game of ultimate, I came home to find a handsome, suave man waiting for me in my living room...

Ok so he was on the television screen but still he was there the moment I opened the door. Robin was on the couch watching the all-time greatest show ever: X-Files. As soon as I walked in the door David Duchovny flashed on the screen. I simply stopped in my tracks. Robin either asked me a question or said something to me but I heard nothing. My eyes were fixed on the prize. I haven't seen him in weeks. Our ususal evening dates, which began during the summer, have been called off on account of school work. Last night gave us some time to rekindle the magic we had. (I hope the girls that read my blog enjoy this--you know you do the same thing with other celebs!)

I have to point out that David Duchovny is the king of rolled up sleeves. I would bet that in almost every episode of X-Files, at some point, he has his sleeves rolled up. And it is one of the sexiest things ever! There's just something about those forearms that really turn girls on...well, at least me. Guys need to learn and utilize this technique--I promise the girls will come running. All it takes is a couple of rolls!

David Duchovney why won't you love me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl I feel ya!! Return to me is my fave chick flick because of him. and the sleeve rolling really is fantabulous! Stephen did it the other day in my presence and I about passed out. He asked why I was all dizzy.. I said i was just warm. Too bad his house is an arctic tundra and I had goose bumps.

Julie said...

he's no tony danza, but i'll give him props for the sleeve action.