Thursday, September 02, 2004

Open Door...Enter Real World

Today my Education Block class had an orientation at Abilene High. It was so weird for me since I attended and graduated from there. But it was also a lot of fun to be back. I don't know how other people's high school years were, but my time in high school was filled with lots of fun and many, many memories. While I was walking down the halls, floods of memories came rushing on me. It was great. As we were leaving I came down the stairs and saw Mr. Moore, my favorite teacher of all time, come out of the office. He is one of the AP Geography teachers, and I accredit him as being the one who got me started into wanting to be a history teacher. His teaching style is fun, energetic, and inspiring. I was so glad that I got to see him! Next Tuesday we go to Mann Middle School for another orientation and then next Thursday I begin my first session of observation with Mrs. Hamity(?) at Abilene High. This whole experience is so exciting and I can't wait to see what happens during the course of the semester.

No comments: