Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dazed and Confused

The past few nights I've been awakened by my phone. I use the alarm on my phone so when it beeps I'm use to getting up. So Saturday night/Sunday morning my phone began beeping. I was in such a deep sleep that I thought it was time to get up and get ready for church. Luckily I looked at the clock and it was 2:00 am--I had only been asleep for 2 hours. Apparently someone sent me a text message at this time. Then last night at around 3:00 am I received a phone call--a wrong number. Again I thought it was my alarm going off. Sheesh! I'm hoping tonight will be a night without interruptions.

The best dazed story I have happened my freshman year of college. My roommate and I were peacefully sleeping when our phone rang. Neither of us answered but I looked at my watch and saw that it was past 8:00 am. Well, I was suppose to be at the Provost office for work at 8. So I jump off my bed and start frantically trying to get ready and call my office to let them know what has happened. No one was answering so I figured my boss was on the phone. My roommate, Christy, asked what I was doing and I told her I was late for work. She sleepily asked "is it Friday". Then after a few seconds she said "Erin, it's Saturday. Go back to bed!" Stupid me!


P.S. I still want a dog.

1 comment:

Me said...

oh silly erin!