Monday, January 16, 2006

Girl's Weekend

This weekend my mom and sisters came to visit me. On Saturday they came up to the museum while I was working. Last time they came to visit they only had 10 minutes to see the museum so this time they were able to spend an hour looking at everything. (Pictures of the museum can now be found on my facebook page). After work we went and had a wonderful dinner at Freebirds.

Sunday I taught my first lesson in the three year old class. It went great! I was worried because I was teaching the tabernacle which is a hard concept. But the kids were very attentive and remembered the word tabernacle! After church we went and ate at TGI Fridays. Man, I haven't been there in a long time...I had one heck of a burger! Later that night we went and saw Fun with Dick and Jane--such a funny movie! After the movie we sort of exited out the door that put us in the back of the theater. So we had to walk all the way around the building...in the rain.

Monday my sisters and I slept in while my mom did some work. Then for lunch we went to Pei Wei which is a fantastic chinese food restaurant (it's part of P.F. Chang's). After lunch I took my sisters to see my new favorite store--World Market. At around 3:30 my company was on the road and it was a little quieter. It was a wonderful weekend! Now back to the grind of work. (By the way: I think I'm going to sign up for the Jitterbug class--thanks Julie and Robin for the advice!)

No comments: