Sunday, January 08, 2006

My first day in the three-year-old classroom was great! They are so cute. And I am going to be the co-teacher of the class. I will be teaching every other week--whoa! My first lesson is next week and I'm teaching the tabernacle of all things. I'm not sure who thought this curriculum up. It's hard enough to teach it to college students let alone three-year-olds. I will find a way...

Did you know stamps are going up to $.39 tomorrow?

Tomorrow is usually my day off from work but I have a meeting at Blinn in Brenham. They are introducing the new staff members and so I need to be there. I kept wondering if I was suppose to go into work afterwards or not. After seeing my work load on Saturday I realize I need to go in and make a lot of phone calls.

After two weeks with friends and family it's a little hard coming back to College Station. I do enjoy it here, but I really haven't found a group of friends to hang out with which makes it a little hard. But I hope to put my plan in action to start an ultimate frisbee chapter in CS.

No comments: