Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good End to a Busy Day

I was so incredibly busy today at work...it was great! The day went by so fast. I blinked and it was time to eat. I blinked again and it was time to leave--crazy! I was working on so many things at one time: calling back people, taking tour information, working on the art contest, helping with history fair, and working on my February Black History display--whew!

I had my girls' devo again tonight. We are studying the book Lady in Waiting which discusses the characteristics of a woman of God. Tonight we had a great discussion on Lady of Reckless Abandonment. Afterwards I stayed behind and talked with a group of girls. We talked about getting together later this week to get coffee or watch a movie. I'm so excited--I've been devoid of girl company for awhile.

No comments: