Monday, February 06, 2006

Judge Erin

Back from a great weekend in Abilene. I had so much fun getting to see all my girls! I really do miss all of you. We should start a monthly weekend thing...something to think and plan on...

Since I usually work on Saturdays I had to switch my work time. That means I am going to work Monday-Saturday this week. And it's going to be very busy because Friday is History Fair and there is lots to be done. Also Friday I have to be at work by 7:30--yuck! But I found out today I get to be one of the judges! I will be judging the projects on WWII and pick the best one. I'm really excited about that!

Last week I noticed that Walgreen's had Cadbury Cream Eggs out already. Those are without a doubt my favorite candy. I was so excited that they were out so early. So tonight I went back to get one...or two. When I got there they magically morphed in to Crunch and Butterfinger Eggs. Apparently they ran out a few days ago. So I had to settle for a Butterfinger Egg. I learned a lesson tonight--don't ever settle.

Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? If so...wow, what an episode!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Erin, this is creeping me out. I was in Abilene this past weekend too! We keep brushing by each other in this great highway of life...well, anyway, hope you had a great time. I got to see Marcus and Rachel Smith, as well as some other HOT buddies. I was going to meet up with Trish, but that fell through because I was so booked up (isn't that terrible?). I really came to see the A-High musical "West Side Story" because Mark was in it. He was the detective! Talk to you soon.