Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sugar Pie, HONEY Bunch


I have to admit that my favorite condiment is honey. Some may say that honey is not a condiment but I stand by my statement. Two of my favorite snacks/desserts involving honey are graham crackers with honey and wheat tortilla dipped in honey.

When I go to Grandy's I always order the chicken nugget meal which includes chicken nuggets, french fries, and a roll. And I eat all of these with honey. I've had a lot of people react with disgust to this. But I love it! I started this as a kid and the habit has stuck.

Here's another honey story that I don't think I've told anyone. Back when I worked at Kirkland's I would get a little hungry during my long shifts. We had a bag of honey packets in case we got a buscuit from Chick-Fil-A. So I would occassionally eat a honey packet--straight up!

**Favorite conversation from this weekend***
Scene: Christy and I at the mall
-Christy: I'm pretty thirsty
-Me: Well, you know it is happy hour
-Christy: Erin!
-Me: I mean at Sonic. (as I point to the Sonic in the mall)

1 comment:

Me said...

Reunions are definitely a must...oh and it is funny to me that you mentioned your love for honey because this last week at my school I had to open honey packet after honey packet for incapable second graders so that they could fully enjoy their chicken nuggets haha