Thursday, February 09, 2006

A New Start

So in my last post I talked about how I needed some help with my walk with God. Well, I had such an uplifting time at church. After church time I talked with Valerie for a bit and discussed times to get together for lunch. Then I saw Andrei who I hadn't seen since I left for my Christmas break. So we spent a long time catching up on things--I didn't leave church until 9:00. He heads up a non-profit organization that supports orphans in Romania. So I think I'm going to sign up to support an orphan. Our class on Wednesday nights has a spiritual journal that leads you through the week that you can buy. I haven't bought one but Andrei had one and talked about how wonderful it was. Since I didn't have one he gave the one he had to me! He told me he bought alot of them and just hands them out to people. So I am very excited about using this as a start on my spiritual journey!

Tomorrow is History Fair! We have been insanely busy all week--making packets, having orientation meetings, setting up tables, staying at work till 6:00. I have to be there at 7:30 which means I have to leave my apartment at 7:00--a coke will be needed in the morning.

Our girl's devo is not meeting this Tuesday because of Valentine's Day. So I am trying to get a group of the girls together for dinner and a movie that night--some classic girl time!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Erin,

Just thought I'd drop you a line and say hang in there. Also, I didn't know you were at the A-High playoff game in Waco! I was too!!! Mom and I drove there (Derek and I had gone to Abilene for Thanksgiving). We could have sat with each other. Oh well.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.