Thursday, February 16, 2006

Friendly Visit

Christy Weather's is coming to visit me! She called me today with the wonderful news; she has a non-profit job fair to attend in Houston on Tuesday. She is going to come into College Station Sunday and stay with me that night and Monday night. And since I have Monday off we can spend some time around town...who knows what trouble we will get into!

I found out at the beginning of this week that my sister, Traci, got her hair cut. She wanted it to look like Natalie off of Monk. Apparently it is very short. I have yet to see it. My mom said that she's had a few negative comments about it and I think it has made her a little self-conscious. What I love about Traci is that she is not afraid of things. She doesn't worry alot about what people think--sometimes I wish I had that quality. I wish I could be in Abilene to comfort her over this new change. If any of you in Abilene happen to see her, would you please compliment her on her hair?

No comments: