Sunday, February 19, 2006

Food and Fellowship

The A&M Church of Christ has a time of food and fellowship on every 3rd Sunday night. We spend 20-30 minutes in the auditorium and then we all move to the gym area to fellowship. Tonight the menu was sandwiches, chips, and desserts. I ate with a group of girls from my girls' devo: Mandy, Claire, and Amanda Scott (who graduated from ACU). It was a wonderful night. I am always amazed at the ways this church works at bringing it's members together.

Because of the cold weather we have had down here I've developed a strange food feddish/craving. I've been eating a lot of potato soup and crossiants. Tomorrow I have a lunch date with Valerie and I picked McAllisters Deli...mainly because I can get a bread bowl with potato soup!

Christy comes into town tomorrow and I can't wait! Who knows what kind of fun we will have.

1 comment:

Jo Anna Workman said...

Hey friend! I hope that you and christy have a blast together! I started blogging! I don't know what I was thinking! I miss you and hope you are doing well! Love ya!