Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fancy Seeing You Here

I had a really interesting evening after work. I decided to do some window shopping that might turn into real shopping (and it did). I went to Pier One, hoping to use my gift card, and a few moments after entering the store I heard a man's voice say "Well, look it's Erin Crawford." I looked up and there was Thom Lemmons along with Heather Lemmons! I was so excited! I had been meaning to get together with Heather since she just recently moved to College Station.

Then after Pier one (where I did use my gift card on two end table stands) I went to browse around Target...one of the best stores ever. While there I saw Hannah Kemp who was my roommate at Junior Scholars and who went to ACU. She was there with her fiance registering. She moved down to College Station for a job. It's so weird that in the same night I saw people I knew from Abilene.

1 comment:

Julie said...

man, i love pier one and target. they are very dangerous places for me because i leave with no money and lots of things for which i have no room.

"i wanted to get my best friend accidentally drunk." -- erin crawford (give or take a few words on my blog comments) :-)