Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Deligence in My Walk with God

It amazes me how God works in our lives. Over the past few months I have had times when I would be struggling with an issue and God would place a person or words that would relate to what I was going through.

Tonight at my Girl's Devo I realized my relationship with God is not where it should be. We are studying the characteristics of a woman of God. Tonight we talked about being a woman of deligence. Through our discussion, Valerie (who is married) talked about how when you are married you loose alot of your time...mainly your time for God. I began to think about the fact that I have lots of time. Time that I am truely thankful for. Time that I can devout to God in many ways--prayer, study, service, and even just sitting in silence listening for His words. I don't think I appreciate or take advantage of all the possiblities I have in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EC- no joke I watched the episode of Grey's and was extremely wound up at the conclusion! Part two is on sunday I will be watching! I am so excited that you are learning so much about your walk with God! This is such an exciting and challenging time in our lives! I pray that you will be blessed in your journey! You are precious and I miss you and love you! Have an amazing week!! Jo Anna