Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Beginnings

My two week Christmas vacation comes to an end. Tomorrow I leave to go back to College Station. It seems like forever since I've been there. My vacation has been nothing like I expected it to be. Of course it was filled with lots of fun with family and friends--lots of movies, girl time, and bird calls. But there has also been tears, pain, anger, and a loss of trust. That which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Quite a true statement. I'm still very angry and hurt by the event that happened this week but truthfully it's only fueled my strong ambition toward independence. This event has only pushed me more to returning to my new home. I'm so ready to get back to College Station and continue to situate my life. I love Abilene but I've never been so ready to leave a place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet friend I want you to know that I am praying blessings over your life and I just wanted to say that I love you! God is Glorious and Everything that he makes is Glorious therefore YOU are Glorious! Rest in his promises my beautiful friend! I love you and miss you! Jo Anna