Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Abilene on the Horizon

I have two more days until I make my way to Abilene. As soon as 5:00 Thursday rolls around I will be hitting the road but going the speed limit (I've learned my lesson). I have made a new mix cd to help make the trip more exciting--I'm very easily entertained. Songs on this cd include: One Week by Bare Naked Ladies (aka the Xfiles/Harrison Ford song), Chonic-WHAT-cles of Narnia (SNL), Somewhere Out There, and a couple song from The Lizzie Maguire Movie :)

I'm heading mainly for my mom's birthday but also because I haven't been in about two months. A trip back is highly need especially since I didn't have a spring break. I guess this is my mini post-spring break.

Hightlights of the weekend include:
* Friday Praise Chapel!
* Lunch with mom
* Movie with my sisters?
* Possible girls' night
* Possible Saturday Ultimate game (highly needed)
* Quality time with Christy
* And who knows what else!

Can't wait to see those of you who read my blog!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I would like to second the motion for a girls' night. It's needed. Wow.

Julie said...

be safe driving here! your mix CD sounds perfect.