Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Abnormal Week

Happy Spring Break to those who still have the wonderful privilege to this wonderful holiday. This week has been rather crazy...and it's only Tuesday! First of all my day off was switched from Monday to Wednesday. Because of spring break events all of the staff members at the museum were going to be out on Monday...and we had some tours that needed a guide. So I came in and it was incredibly crazy. I think all of Texas decided to take a trip out to the museum. I stayed up at the front desk all day helping Vivian with the 316 people we had come through! That's alot for our museum and it was harder having only 3 employees out of the usual 9. And today at work we had over 400 visitors! By the end of the day I was very ready for my day off.

I rented Good Night, Good Luck--I've been very intrigued to watch this movie since hearing about it on the Academy Awards. I've always been a fan of movies that are based on true stories/historical events...I guess it's the history major in me.
I will give my critic tomorrow on the movie. Two thumbs way up or two thumbs way down...we shall see.

Well, I was planning to go to Abilene on the 25th for Phil and Jenna's baby shower. I was really excited about going but then I noticed the calander on the wall. I forgot that I am scheduled to teach the 3's class at church that Sunday. So I won't be able to go. I feel bad because this is the second event that I will be missing. First Rachael and Stephen's wedding now this. If it helps I will be coming into town the weekend of April 1st for my mom's birthday. Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next wedding/baby shower of our friends!

No comments: