Monday, April 03, 2006

Back Home

I returned home last night from a wonderful trip to Abilene. It was great to see everyone and get to spend time with the old gang. Through this visit I realized that things are changing since we were all in college and I suppose with each visit more and more will change. I think the biggest change for me was finding out that our group (those that are still there)does not sit in section A any more at chapel.

We had a wonderful and riviting game of Ultimate on Saturday. I've missed that so much! I paid for the fun though. Sunday and today I woke up in some major pain. I think every muscle in my body was sore. But it was worth it.

Today I got a call at work from a school that wants to bring out their 7th and 8th greaders who had perfect attendence. I asked how many students would come and the response was 250! Whoa! The most we have accomidated at the museum is 150. But come May 22nd we will have a crazy 2 1/2 hours with 100 students in the museum at a time! This may have been a mistake...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was good to see you this weekend! I'm glad you're liking your job though...that's always a plus to get paid for something that you like.

Hannah said...

I really enjoyed seeing you this weekend! I am so glad you came. It is always fun to have group get togthers..but the group has changed! At girls lunch yesterday we were talking about how we are going to have to go swimming every weekend this summer. You will have to come at least once for it!