Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Insufferable Man"

Last night at my Girl's Devo two of the girls who are sisters mentioned they were watching the 6 hour Pride and Prejudice--the only good version (in my opinion). They sent out an invite to anyone who wanted to join in. I was off work on Wednesday so I took them up on it. I brought a bag of M&M's to the Colin Firth viewing at Bren and Elise's. They had already watched the first 2 hours so we ohhed and awwed over the last 4 hours. Every smoultering look from Darcy sent a sigh radiating out of each of our mouths. We finished at 1:00 in the morning and I went to bed with a happy heart.

Elise and Bren let me borrow Veggie Tales: Lord of the Bean. For anyone who loves the Lord of the Rings trilogy you should watch this parody for kids!

(The title of my blog is one of my favorite lines from P 'n P)

No comments: