Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Laundry Thief?

I think someone is taking my clothes...

The last time I did my laundry I noticed a couple of my "undergarments" were missing. I searched the laundry room and the path traveled between the room and my apartment. Nothing. So I bought two new articles to replace the missing ones. This past weekend I did laundry and today I realized the two new "undergarments" I bought are gone! What the huey? Either there is a girl about my size getting some freebies or a sick guy/man taking them...lets hope for option #1. Today I plan to take inventory of my clothes to see if anything else is missing. And from now on I'm sitting in that room, watching my laundry like a hawk!

1 comment:

Mark said...

watch out for Tortuga panty-snatchers. I heart they're out for revenge and will even sow them shut!