Monday, April 10, 2006

Social and Work Life

Last night after church I hung out with Keith. I mentioned earlier about how his grandparents, who use to live with him, were killed in a car accident. I think he has had a little trouble adjusting to the change. So we went to eat and then watched tv at his house. All day Sunday I was sort of not looking forward to it just because I really don't know him that well and I guess it just made me nervous. I think in my head it was turning into a date and that freaked me out. Also he's 30 years old which was another freak out point. But I had a good time and I think he will be a good friend.

Today is my day off but I got a call at 9:30 which woke me up. I had told my boss Anne that there was a teacher that wanted to reschedule her canceled tour. I had told her two dates and she said she had to check with her principal and would call back. I never got a call and this past week I left two messages for her to call me. She never called. So I informed Anne about all of this and this morning the call came. 2 busses had arrived at the park which was a surprise. The teacher was saying that I sent her an email on Friday--which I did no such thing. I felt so bad but Anne said it wasn't a problem. I'm very anxious to get back to work to figure this whole thing out.

No comments: