Thursday, April 06, 2006

Flusters of Adult Life

Yesterday I gave a tour to a group of 12 first graders which was a fun change from the groups of fourth graders. They all were so full of questions and stories to tell. At the end of the tour as I led them to the door, each of the students gave me a hug and thanked me. It was so adorable! Later at church I saw one of the girls from the group. I said to her "you came to my museum didn't you" and she said "Miss Erin" and gave me a hug. It turns out she is the sister of one of the little boys in my 3 year old class--small world.

This morning was a little bit frustrating for me. I had one of those mornings were I couldn't decide what to wear and tried on a couple of outfits (girls you know how that is). Already this got me off of my morning schedule. We were ordering pizza for lunch today so last night I got $10 to help pay but this morning I couldn't find it anywhere. So it took some time searching the purse, house, and car for the money--I still haven't found it. Then I was riding the E so I had to stop for gas before my trek to work. Through all the craziness of the morning my hair, which was clipped up on my head, had fallen down and was drooping in my face. Luckily the bosses were out of town so they didn't see me enter 15 minutes late...although they wouldn't have cared if they were here. But the day has gotten better.

No comments: