Friday, September 15, 2006

Bullets

I don't really feel like writing a paragraph form blog today. So enjoy the bullets of random stuff!

* Heard on the news today that cases of e coli have been linked to bagged spinach leaves. I immediately threw mine out. (Not that I have eaten any in awhile)

* This morning I woke up 20 minutes early with unbelievable stomach cramps. It was a little unnerving when I saw that was one of the symptoms of e coli. But my pains stopped quickly after my Malox kicked in.

* It's possible those stomach pains came from eating lots of sugary items for dinner. We had a knit out with finger foods. Well the majority of the foods were cookies and cakes.

* I'm so excited about Hey Day tonight! Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and drive-in movie: The Sandlot. What more could you want?

* I am also getting excited about ACU Homecoming and seeing lots of my old college friends...even though it is still a month away.

* Saw Matthew Perry on the Today Show. I think he has recently been added to my favorite celebs list. He seems so nice and funny. I really want to watch his new tv show.

* Travis is so wonderful! Almost every day I receive a text message or an email from him which makes my day! He is so sweet and considerate. But he also can crank out the sass (which I enjoy) and I can crank it right back at him. We really have a lot of fun together. I'm very happy!

*

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you're sassy and happy. And that you don't have e. coli!

Brooke said...

yes, lumberjack olymics. at the fair. there were these 2 lumberjacks who competed to see who could chop wood fastest or climb 90 foot poles fastest and other lumberjacky things. it was quite entertaining. and they weren't bad to look at either...