Friday, September 08, 2006

By Myself

Yesterday afternoon I received an IM message from Travis telling me he was packing up for Dallas. His job requires him to travel to other hospitals and take notes on their program. I have to admit I was a little sad when he said he wouldn't be here. I spent the evening going to stores I hadn't been to in awhile--just trying to pass the time. I then drove to the 9:00 devo the AFC has on campus. Travis usually drives and I guess I have never noticed how he goes because once I reached campus I had no idea how to get to the parking garage...or how to get to the Academic building from the garage. So I had to call him and get directions. And then I found out I was one building away from the garage--grrr! But he comes back today...yeah!

I talked with my sister, Traci, last night and found out that Monday evening around 11:30 she had to take a trip to the emergency room. She was working on a book cover for a contest at the fair. She was using an exacto knife and somehow sliced her leg. From the way she was talking, it sounded like there was a lot of blood. I'm so glad I wasn't there--I don't do well in those situations. She had to get some stitches and as of last night her foot was swelling a little.

No comments: