Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Adult Experiences

(This is my 200th post--whoop!)

Yesterday I experienced something new as an on-my-own adult. I had my first doctor's appointment that I set up and I paid for. My contacts were on their last legs--and I had stretched their use way beyond what it should be. So it was time to bite the bullet and see the eye doctor. The first problem was who do I go to? The secretary at work mentioned a place so I called Monday morningish. I expected to have to schedule a time later in the week but the lady said they could see me at 11:30. I was amazed at how much it cost just for a routine checkup--even with insurance! And I go back next Tuesday to get my contacts--I have no idea how much that will be. And next week I have a dentist appointment. It never ends.

Tonight: Girl's Bible Study (super excited!)
Wednesday: Teach my little kindergarteners about the Plagues (also Project Runway)
Thursday: Knit Out (going up to church to spend time knitting with other ladies)
Friday: Hey Day with the GAP class (dinner and drive-in movie)
Saturday: rest?

No comments: