Saturday, September 30, 2006

Road Trip

Last Sunday Travis and I took a little road trip to Conroe. I was super excited about this mainly because I enjoy spending time with him! Our mission that day was to take a couch to his brother, Cody. I met his brother 3 or so weeks ago when he came through College Station. Their old roommate Scott was there too, who I also had met before. But the special guest of the day was going to be Travis's dad who I had not met yet. Was I little nervous about that? Truth be told yes, but after spending an hour or so with Travis, Cody, and Scott the nervousness went away. I probably was a little quieter than usual when his dad came--I think I was trying to give a good first impression. I'm just not use to the cold turkey meeting the parents. But it went very well and I like his dad alot! I really enjoyed watching the interaction between Travis, Cody and their dad. I come from a family of girls and don't experience male bonding much. The Bodeker men are a wonderful bunch and I look forward to getting to know them better!

No comments: