Thursday, August 17, 2006

"It Was an Accident"

So I tend to beat up on Travis just in play. He takes it now as normality--he says he is in an abusive relationship. But the past couple of days some things have happened that I didn't mean to happen.

Tuesday night I cooked one of the few things I know how to cook: tostada pie. Abilene people you should remember this because anytime we had the group over for dinner at the Relm I cooked it. Anyway, while trying to cut it into pieces I made a motion with the fork and accidently stabbed Travis in the arm! It wasn't hard or deep but still I felt terrible. Then Wednesday night he came over to watch Project Runway. I was knitting my I-cord for my baby blanket. I was taking a break from knitting and he made some snide comment (I don't remember what). So I was going to hit him with the end of my cord. Well...I grabbed the wrong end and hit him in the forehead with the needle! I felt really, really bad about that one! So now he enjoys bring these two incidents up.

No comments: