Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Meeting

During a call with my mom last night I found out that my family is thinking about coming down to visit me this weekend for Labor Day. So I guess Travis is going to meet the family--I have to admit I'm a little nervous about this. It's not that I think they won't get along. Travis is one of those people who, at least from what I've experienced, can get along with anyone. And my family is friendly...sometimes maybe a little too friendly. I think my nervousness comes from the fact that this is new to me. The very few relationships I've been in were friends beforehand so they already had met and knew my parents. I've never had the "cold turkey" experience. But I also am excited to have them meet Travis and my friends at church. I guess this also means I have to clean my apartment or rather find time to clean my apartment :)

No comments: