Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rude Awakening

Last night while peacefully sleeping a received a rather rude awakening. Not once but twice my cell phone rang at 3:00 am. I use my phone as my alarm so it was sitting inches from my head. I did not recognize the number so I didn't answer. The second time this person called they left a message. This made me think I might know this person so I should listen to what they had to say. Here was the message:

"Hey Jason. Just wanted to see if you wanted to go do something. Give me a call." (Male voice)

Wouldn't this person realize he does not have Jason when the voicemail comes on with a girly voice saying "Hi this is Erin". Needless to say I was a little perturbed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sheesh - some people are pretty dumb. Hope he doesn't call back and wake you up again!