Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Abilene Trip

To all of my avid blog fans, my apologizes for my lack of blogs. I started another week vacation on Saturday. So I am in Abilene until Friday hanging with the fam and catching up with the Sigma Pi Phi gang. Sunday afternoon we had a girls swim time which was very enjoyable and I enjoyed catching up on all the going ons. Sunday evening I joined a group at Brooke and Phyllis's house (which is fantastic--great work girs!) for a little Catch Phrase and Mafia action.

Tuesday my sisters and I went to Six Flags. It was enjoyable but I think we have lost a little of our edge--we left the park at around 7:30 completely tuckered out. Typically we are there from 10-10. I guess we are getting old.

Tonight a group of us are eating at the new Alfredo's (yum) and getting dessert at Third Rock! And tomorrow we are all over the sand volleyball court! Yeah for trips to Abilene!

P.S. Julie--I saw your brother Daniel at Six Flags! I would have said Hi but I've never met him before and I didn't want to scare him.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ooh, Alfredo's sounds amazing. This desk job is seriously hindering my EC time. If ever again you see my brother at Six Flags you should do a bird call...it would confuse him and that's always a good time.

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow at Sonic (as a spectator, of course...I am going to pretend to have a bum leg to avoid sports-related embarrassment)!

Julie said...

Bret and I will be late, but we'll be there, even if it's only for 15 minutes before the party takes over. I want to see some EC volleyball action! :-) Yowza!