Monday, July 31, 2006

Video Killed the Radio Star

So my 115 group ended up only being 80. And they were 45 minutes late so I only had to do one tour with about 40 of them. After the tour I was very glad I only had to do it once. Because we were understaffed today it wasn't a normal tour and it got a little crazy at times. The first thing I did with the kids was have them watch our movie. When the movie was over I asked the kids what they had learned. These kids amazed me! They remembered some of the most random facts. One kid was almost quoting what was said!

I found out that tomorrow I am recording a spot for a local radio station! This weekend we are letting teachers in free to all of the sites. My boss usually does the radio advertisements but she is out this week. So it is up to me--whoo hoo! I'm writing out my script so I don't fumble over my words...or completely freeze up.

No comments: